Schoolcraft Digital is a K-12 Independent School digital marketing firm looking for a Partner Success Strategist. This position will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management of partner accounts including the technical and creative functions of digital marketing across multiple advertising platforms. This Platform knowledge will include Google Ads, social ads, and programmatic media. This employee will be expected to conceptualize as well as oversee and assist with the execution of these ad campaigns.
This is a fully remote and full-time position with company benefits.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work directly with school representatives, and execute a multi-channel digital strategy to meet their goals. This will include, but not limited to, work collaboratively in creating budgets, strategic objectives, messaging priorities, and creative deliverables. This will require strong understanding of the metrics and goals of each stage of the campaign and effectively relaying expectations to the client.
- Build out audiences and identify opportunities with targeted demographics, working closely with our production team and data providers in the process.
- Work with our team to create, monitor, and optimize ads on social media, Google, and programmatic platforms. This includes assisting in conceptualizing as well as overseeing the graphic design of digital ads.
- Track and report on campaign results both internally and to clients.
- Write copy for and conceptualize the most effective advertisements across various platforms/mediums.
- Manage marketing stage calendars to ensure ads are drafted and delivered as promised to the client.
- Field questions and address client concerns. Attend recurring client meetings as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- 2-4 years of experience managing paid digital advertising programs.
- Experience and/or familiarity with running ads on Facebook, Programmatic, and other digital ad buy platforms.
- Deep understanding how creative, planning, media, marketing and analytics integrate to ensure a successful campaign.
- On top of trends and best practices across the digital landscape.
- Experience in using data and digital tactics for storytelling.
- Able to work extended hours when needed for rapid response moments.
- An excellent communicator, many things are teachable, but this is essential, especially in a remote work team.
- Team minded and solution oriented. THIS IS MISSION CRITICAL
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and meet tight deadlines.
- Eager to learn and self-educate, this industry changes rapidly, literally daily.
- Committed to getting things right – paying close attention to detail and continuing to work a problem through to its solution
- Have high levels of self-discipline and self-motivation. Essential skills for remote work of this nature.
- Committed to our client’s success in meeting their goals.
The following experience would be beneficial, but not required:
- Familiarity with Independent/Private K-12 schools
- Familiarity with school admissions cycles and processes
- Advanced Skills with Excel
- Graphic design experience
- Spanish language fluency is a plus
Are you the right candidate for this position? Ask yourself do you:
- Excel when facing a tough task that requires an out of the box solution?
- Remain flexible in a constantly changing environment (not every day is the same)?
- Like the challenge of managing and communicating to different personality types (knowing our clients and anticipating their needs/interests)
- Understand that relationships are the backbone to business and value every interaction as an opportunity to strengthen your relationship with the individual.
- Take pride in your work and strive for quality results no matter the task.
- Consider yourself resourceful and having a mindset of being a “life-long learner” with a desire to troubleshoot problems and create solutions or “work-arounds”.
The position is remote, it will require some needs unique to remote employment including but not limited to:
- Access to high-speed internet, a cell phone that can support the company’s apps, and a computer (can be desktop).
- Follow best practices for virtual meetings or calls, both for internal and client meetings.
- Self-disciplined and task-oriented with a strong sense of self accountability.
- Some travel may be required for company retreats or client work. (10%).
This position is full-time with salary commensurate with experience and will fall into the range of $50,000 – $60,000.
- 15 Vacation Days, Plus 8 Paid Holidays.
- Unlimited sick, Personal and Bereavement time.
- Healthcare Compensation (QSEHRA)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Development Opportunities
- And did we mention “Work From Home”?
Schoolcraft Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Schoolcraft’s policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Our mission is to create a safe workplace for ALL employees of varied backgrounds where everyone has an opportunity to succeed, learn, and grow as professionals and individuals. People of color, women, LGBTQ+ individuals, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply: send resume and cover letter to Jesse@schoolcraftdigital.com. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the position or the company.